I'm inspired

So last Saturday while cleaning house and helping my new hubby settle in I started watching the Julie & Julia movie. You know the one where the girl "Julie" challenges herself to make every Julia Childs recipe and then she blogs about it. Well, I was so inspired that I started watching the Food Network and I'm deciding on which chef I like the best so that I can introduce some new meals to the family. Oh did I tell you that the kids and the husband are probably the pickiest eaters on the planet. I almost have to make three separate meals so that everyone can eat because I'm a vegetarian, my husband doesn't eat anything with bones (weirdest thing ever but thats why I love'em) and the twins favorite word is "ill". I've decided that I'm going to try some knew recipes and MAKE everyone at least taste it. I'll let you know how this goes. Tonight's Menu: Blackened Tilapia Fried Corn Garlic Mashed Potatoes Cornbread Here goes....

No comments: