My Life

For some time now, I have been trying to figure out the best way to utilize my blog. Initially, I wanted to share business resources and ideas for other entrepreneurs. Then, I realized that there are so many sites that have great content for sm biz owners and I'm way more than just a business owner. I'm a mother, new wife, business owner, mentor, friend, and the list goes on.... My life is full of action and adventure. Between running a family business, starting a motivational speaking business, raising 11 year old twins, and settling in to the married life there's always something to talk about. SO, I've decided to use my blog to talk about whatever I feel like... I don't have many followers now but I'm sure they're coming...

2 comments:

Jennifer Dent said...

Blog and the people WILL come...just a matter of days! :) Good to see you in this new medium.

tasha johnson said...

Always interested in hearing your business tips keep 'em coming!